Searching for a freeware tool, which has it all ? look no further, PSPAD has it all, well, i think it has, up-till now i found everything i really wanted.
From a simple text editor with strong search&replace functionality, to selecting text in columns instead of lines. It also got a build in FTP editor, and to many features to all name them here. One word, PSPAD got it all, and if not, there are several add-on modules downloadable from the website.
As the writer says, this program is for any one who likes to:
– Work with various programming environments
– Like highlighted syntax in their source code
– Need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mightyÂ Â Â Â Â Â code editor
– Are looking for a tool that handles plain text
– Want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products.
I think they are to humble for describing their own software, a must try!