WinSCP is an open source freeware SFTP client for Windows using SSH. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication
* Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces.
* Optionally stores session information.
* Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
Official download site: